Fire at four-plex extinguished in Helena

At just past 9 p.m. Sunday, the Helena Fire Department responded to a fire at 2410 Sunlight Circle at a four-plex. The fire was extinguished by 9:30.

The cause of the fire has been listed as accidental, and the estimated dollar loss is approximately $250,000.

At the time the fire occurred, three of the apartments were occupied and the tenants of the apartment which caught fire were not home. Unfortunately, two pets were lost in the fire — a cat and a small dog.

Several other fire departments responded to the mutual aid request. Responding were West Valley, Lewis and Clark County and Montana City. Had the fire not been quickly extinguished by Helena Fire crews, the additional mutual aid departments would have been essential in fighting a large apartment building fire and exposure protection of nearby residential structures.

Be the first to comment on "Fire at four-plex extinguished in Helena"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*